Beacon House is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization. Our ability to serve at-risk children and families depends on the generosity of community stake-holders as well as individuals and organizations from outside the community who recognize the importance of creating a positive, safe, and supportive environment for everyone.
Beacon House's spirit lives in our staff and volunteers; but the sustaining life-blood of the organization is the on-going support provided by donations. Gifts to Beacon House are tax deductible.
There are several ways to donate to Beacon House:
- On-line -- Please click the "Donate" button.
- By check made payable to Beacon House and mailed to
P.O. Box 29629
Washington, D.C. 20017
- Through the Combined Federal Campaign (CFC), designate #85145.
- To donate a vehicle, contact Beacon House directly at (202) 529-7376. Free towing and a tax receipt is provided, making donating a vehicle simple and hassle free.
- To donate stock, contact Beacon House directly at (202) 529-7376.
Thank you for your support.